Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-138969-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-138969-4
Almost all motion graphics artists today use After Effects, Photoshop, or Illustrator to some degree in their projects. But how do they decide which tool is best for the job and how can they utilize the various components in the Creative Suite together for the most efficient and effective workflow? This book cuts to the chase and shows readers an in-depth view of the various components in the Creative Suite as best utilized in professional motion graphics projects. With 4-color artwork from real-life productions sprinkled throughout, this inspiring and practical guide will show intermediate to advanced readers what they need to know to incorporate CS5 in their own work. In the first half of the book, readers learn about design essentials as related to motion graphics, including typography, logo animation, repairing and retiming footage, stylizing footage, background design, 3D objects and cameras, audio design, and vector design. The second half of the book focuses on real-world design explorations including chapters on broadcast package design, title sequences, DVD menu design, motion control 3D, character animation techniques, and panoramic images.The accompanying DVD brings it all together by providing source footage and project files, allowing readers to experiment on their own.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
FREE Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 updates are available for this title. Simply register your product at www.peachpit.com/register and you will receive the updates when they become available.
Table of Contents
Section I: Design Essentials
Chapter 1: Typography for the Screen
Chapter 2: Logo Animation
Chapter 3: Repairing and Retiming Footage
Chapter 4: Stylizing Footage
Chapter 5: Designing Backgrounds
Chapter 6: Working in 3D
Chapter 7: Designing with Audio
Chapter 8: Designing with Vectors
Chapter 9: Check Your Sources
Section II: Design Exploration
Chapter 10: Title Sequences
Chapter 11:Broadcast Package Design
Chapter 12: DVD and BD Menu Design
Chapter 13: Motion Control 3D
Chapter 14: Multiple Screens & Digital Signage
Chapter 15: Panoramic Images
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39