Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe XD Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Bestselling Classroom in a Book series is the ideal way for readers to learn how to design and prototype for websites and mobile apps using project-based lessons
- Aimed at beginning users and designed to teach Adobe XD features, such as visual design, prototyping, wire-framing, testing, and sharing
- Ancillary resources such as an Instructor's Guide are provided
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-658380-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-658380-6
Creative professionals, web designers, and UX professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe XD (2020 release) choose Adobe XD Classroom in a Book (2020 release) from the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks from Adobe Press. The 11 project-based lessons in this book guide users step-by-step through key techniques in XD for designing and prototyping cutting edge content for websites, mobile apps, and presentations. You’ll set up a project, create graphics, add images and text, organize content, and work with components and Libraries. You’ll learn how to add effects and work more efficiently with repeat grid. You’ll also create fully functioning prototypes, and explore how to preview, share, comment, and export production-ready assets. The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
Table of Contents
Getting StartedLesson 1 An Introduction to Adobe XDLesson 2 Setting Up a ProjectLesson 3 Adding Images and TextLesson 4 Creating and Editing GraphicsLesson 5 Organizing ContentLesson 6 Working with Assets And CC LibrariesLesson 7 Using Effects, Repeat Grids, and Responsive LayoutLesson 8 Creating a PrototypeLesson 9 Previewing a PrototypeLesson 10 Sharing Your DesignsLesson 11 Exporting and Integration
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39