- Store and Share Your Favorite Features with Adobe's Creative Cloud Libraries
- Late in 2014, Adobe came out with a new feature called Libraries for Creative Cloud. Using Libraries, we can save project content such as graphics, text formatting, and colors, and share that same content between apps and with others. In this article, web developer Brian Wood takes you on a tour of Libraries in Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, and a few of the Adobe iOS apps and shows you an example workflow utilizing this new Creative Cloud feature.
- Creating Vector Art with Adobe Shape and Adobe Illustrator
- With the release of Adobe Shape, capturing inspiration in the form of vector art just got easier. Adobe Shape traces images you capture from different sources and the resulting vector artwork can be shared with others or brought to Illustrator and edited. In this article, web developer Brian Wood looks at how Adobe Shape works and follows an Adobe Shape to Illustrator workflow.
- Top 10 Tips for Working in 3D in Photoshop
- Steve Caplin, author of Adobe Photoshop for 3D Design and Printing: Learn by Video, shares techniques and shortcuts for being more productive and saving time when working with Photoshop's 3D capabilities.
Our Warehouse is Closed
Our warehouse is currently closed for inventory. Your order will be processed, but there will be no shipments until our warehouse reopens on Monday, April 27. Orders placed after 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, April 21 will not ship until Monday, April 27. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.