Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat 8 in the Office
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 456
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47083-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47083-6
Adobe Acrobat is one of the most widely recognized tools for document management, office communications, and improved workflow, and Acrobat 8 is the most powerful version yet, introducing new tools for shared reviews, creating automated forms, license management, additional security, and many others. Now that PDF has become the ubiquitous electronic document format, industries as diverse as engineering, legal, manufacturing, and government all rely on Acrobat to make their tasks run smoother and more efficiently. Here to help guide you, Acrobat expert Donna Baker presents real-life scenarios that you can apply to any situation in which document control and management is an issue. With practical advice, productivity tips, and step-by-step directions for using the latest Acrobat features, Acrobat 8 in the Office will help you understand the broad capabilities of this “what-can’t-it-do?” software. Among other useful features, this book also
• Shows you how to use Acrobat in real-life situations to improve productivity, cost savings, and communication.
• Covers the new features in Acrobat 8, including shared reviewing, Acrobat Connect (an online meeting room), auto-recognition form fields, new merging and document optimizing tools, redaction tools.
• Describes how to best combine new and existing Acrobat tools to accomplish nearly any office communication task.
• Includes a companion Web site at www.donnabaker.ca/downloads.html that contains source files for examples in the book, plus bonus projects and case study chapters.