Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign CS2 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-45510-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-45510-9
InDesign CS2 is more than just a powerful page layout tool: As part of Adobe’s new Creative Suite 2 (which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, GoLive, and Acrobat), it’s a key component of an overall design workflow that lets users work seamlessly among all of their graphics applications to create spectacular layouts. This info-packed guide lets you get right down to work by focusing on just the InDesign CS2 features you’re most likely to use and showcasing each in a stand-alone tip--complete with a relevant hint or two and a graphic example. In this fashion, you learn as you go, exploring the program in a way that makes sense to you. Before you know it, you’ll be using the Bridge to manage your files, object styles to format your images, and snippets to save layout parts for reuse and much, much more!
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39