Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-288731-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-288731-1
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's top-rated consumer-targeted photo-editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your images with Photoshop Elements and learn how best to use the program's many new features.
In this new version of the book you will receive complete coverage of all the new features of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. Enhance specific photo areas with dozens of new Smart Brush effects and patterns. Find specific things in your photos with Object Search and tag faces in photos faster using your Facebook® Friends list. Get step-by-step assistance with the new Guided Edits that help you create a dreamlike Orton Effect or depth-of-field and picture collage effects. Add text that curves or flows in any direction. Save your photo creations as JPEGs or PDFs for greater flexibility and view photos virtually anywhere you are.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.Helpful tips:
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.