Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-454010-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-454010-8
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book®
- New ways to assemble collections and more search filters make it easier than ever to organize your growing library and find the photos you need.
- Streamline your editing workflow using intelligent tools trained with thousands of professionally corrected images, and make more selective local adjustments with sophisticated color and tone range masking.
- Work on your photos on any device; then, create stylish books and print layouts, dynamic slideshows, and interactive web galleries to showcase your images–or publish them online with just a click.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC!
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) contains 11 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the book’s Getting Started section to unlock access to:
• Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
• Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC (2018 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Table of Contents
1 A Quick Tour of Photoshop Lightroom
2 Bringing Photos into Lightroom Classic CC
3 Exploring The Lightroom Workspace
4 Managing Your Photo Library
5 Developing Basics
6 Advanced Editing
7 Creating A Photo Book
8 Creating A Slideshow
9 Printing Images
10 Publishing Your Photos
11 Making Backups and Exporting Photos