Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-269859-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-269859-7
Adobe Premiere Elements 9 Classroom in a Book is the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe's consumer-targeted video editing software. Each of the 13 chapters in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson.
This new cross-platform (Mac and Windows) version of the book teaches the basics of video editing, along with complete coverage of all-new features in Premiere Elements 9 now with an enhanced workspace for increased efficiency and better user experience. In this new version you'll learn how to import media from a variety of devices including mobile phones, embed your movie clips within web pages, use the new Cartoon effect to create cartoon-like movies from your live-motion movie clips, add a variety of new audio effects, fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems with SmartFix, automatically remove unwanted footage with Smart Trim, add graphics that follow the action of your footage, and much more.
About the Authors
The Adobe Creative Team of designers, writers, and editors has extensive, real world knowledge of Adobe products. They work closely with the Adobe product development teams and Adobe's Instructional Communications team to come up with creative, challenging, and visually appealing projects to help both new and experienced users get up to speed quickly on Adobe software products.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
The World of Digital Video
Getting Ready to Edit Video
Capture and Import
Organizing Your Content
Working with Effects
Working with Sound Titles and Credits
Working with Movie Themes
Working with Adobe Photoshop Elements