Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Developing Extensions for Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-39540-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-39540-5
Powerful development and design tools require thorough and authoritative technical advice and documentation. When it comes to Macromedia Dreamweaver, no one is more authoritative than Macromedia’s own development and writing teams. Now their official documentation is available to you in printed book form. As you work, keep this guide by your side for ready access to valuable information on using Dreamweaver. We’ve designed it so that it’s easy to annotate as you progress.
In Developing Extensions for Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, learn how to:
• Create an extension that streamlines site development by providing a new Property inspector, panel, or dialog box to perform tasks Dreamweaver users encounter frequently
• Rearrange the objects in the Insert bar, create new tabs to reorganize the objects, and add new objects
• Change the names of menu items, add new commands to menus, and remove existing commands from menus
• Change browser profiles and create new ones
• Change the way third-party tags (including ASP and JSP tags) appear in the Document window’s Design view
• Customize various Dreamweaver elements, including default documents, page designs, dialog boxes, workspace layouts, and the Code view toolbar
Includes the following books in the Macromedia online documentation:
• Extending Dreamweaver
• Dreamweaver API Reference
Online Sample Chapter
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39