Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CS6
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-301469-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-301469-3
If you're a print designer or other creative professional who needs to create digital documents for multiple devices, you will be thrilled with the powerful new tools in Adobe InDesign CS6. Now you just need to know what to do with them. Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CS6 examines not just the How of using the tools, but also the When and Why of choosing among the various digital format options— ePub, tablet app, PDF, HTML, and so on. Clear explanations and plenty of full-color graphics will guide you through the potentially confusing digital publishing landscape. Written by two longtime publishing experts, the book thoroughly covers the theory and best practices for using the revolutionary new layout features in InDesign CS6, including Alternate Layouts, Liquid Layout Rules, and the Adobe® Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), the complete digital publishing solution for tablets.
Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CS6 will help you:
- Select the digital format that best fits the needs of your content and your audience
- Work with the Digital Publishing Suite to package and publish your content as a tablet app
- Use Liquid Layout Rules to automatically resize and reflow content to fit different-sized devices
- Employ interactive elements such as hyperlinks, buttons, and forms
- Configure your ePub files for the best results across various readers
Table of Contents
Chapter 1-Page layout in the digital age Chapter 2-Interactive tools Chapter 3-Animations Chapter 4-Layout controls Chapter 5-ePubs Chapter 6-Tablet Apps Chapter 7-HTML Output Chapter 8-Interactive Documents Appendix A-Comparison of formats
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39