Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2003
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-16872-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-16872-6
Adobe Acrobat 5.0 makes a seductive promise: With it, you can createsecure, reliable files that anyone, anywhere, can open and read, whether ornot they share the software that originally created the file or even thesame computer platform. Written expressly for prepress professionals andgraphic designers, Real World PDF with Acrobat 5 is yourindustrial-strength guide to realizing that promise.
This comprehensive reference tome goes beyond simple "how-tos" anddelves under the hood of Acrobat 5.0, giving you vital backgroundinformation and a technical understanding of when, how, and why to use PDFfiles in the print production work flow. Author and prepress pro AnitaDennis has packed Real World PDF with Acrobat 5 with timesavingtips and advanced techniques geared toward those who depend on Acrobat toget their jobs done. Topics include an overview of what's new in AdobeAcrobat 5.0, the role of Acrobat in prepress, electronic publishing, thedifference between PostScript and PDF files, and how PDF can helpstreamline your work flow.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book (Web Edition), 3rd Edition
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39