Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Instant InDesign: Designing Templates for Fast and Efficient Page Layout
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $39.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51476-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51476-9
Instant InDesign is the first comprehensive guide to Adobe InDesign that focuses exclusively on the art of template design and production. You’ll learn everything you need to know—from key design principles and basic template architecture to advanced automation techniques. With practical tips and real-world examples, you’ll discover how to translate your great ideas into industrial-strength templates. Magazine, newspaper, book, and catalog publishers, as well as ad agencies, graphic design firms, and independent designers can all use this guide to boost productivity and enhance their creative process. Instant InDesign is the best single resource for fast and
efficient page layout and production. This comprehensive guide shows you step by step how to:
- Use the powerful new features in InDesign CS3—text variables, frame fitting options, and table styles—to create templates for ads, brochures, books, magazines,catalogs, and more.
- Make the most of master pages, paragraph and character styles, nested styles, object styles, and table styles to automate formatting.
- Optimize the use of typography, graphics and images, color, object libraries, and layers in your templates.
- Work with the new transparency options and nondestructive effects in InDesign CS3.
- Set up Data Merge and XML-based templates to automate page production.
- Utilize and modify the templates that ship with InDesign CS3.
- Use Adobe Bridge to manage your text, image assets, and templates.