Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Web Authoring: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 2nd
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-489269-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-489269-6
Dreamweaver CC is the industry-leading web design and development application from Adobe. With Dreamweaver you can build standards-based web pages using code and design techniques that translate directly into careers in web and user experience design. Learn Dreamweaver by creating an entire website from scratch as you:
- Use HTML to structure the content of web pages
- Design web pages that will look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Use images, color, and typography, in the web design process
- Make the most of the great editing and visualization tools
- Prepare to be a web design professional by understanding the theory and practice behind modern web design.
This study guide uses more than 10 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
1 Welcome to the World Wide Web
2 Dreamweaver CC 2018 Essentials
3 Building Your First Website
4 Getting the Big Picture
5 Working with Web Page Content
6 Moving from Prototype to Production
7 Think Mobile First with Responsive Design
8 Leveling Up with Design
9 Working with Outsiders