Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC for Visual Design: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 496
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-487831-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487831-7
As the most popular image-editing application on the market today, Adobe Photoshop is an indispensable part of any creative designer’s toolkit. Mastering Photoshop for photo retouching or general design work should be the first step on your path to a career in the visual design field. Learn Adobe Photoshop CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
- Fix common problems with photographs
- Colorize black and white photos
- Design eye-catching invitations and fliers
- Create fantastic composite images by combining elements from different photos
- Design your own wallpaper for your computer or phone
This study guide uses more than 13 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in visual design using Adobe Photoshop CC. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
1 Meet Photoshop CC
2 Fast Photo Fixes
3 Restoring and Colorizing Damaged Photos
4 Event Flyer
5 Myths and Monsters
6 Digital Decorating
7 Publishing Awesome
8 Working with Insiders
9 Leveling Up with Design
10 Working with Outsiders