Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Studio 8: Training from the Source
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Pages: 560
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44140-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44140-9
Learn by doing! Macromedia Studio 8: Training from the Source provides a comprehensive, working introduction to the most powerful Web design and development suite available. Starting from the ground up, you’ll build two Web sites. In the first half of the book, you’ll combine the strengths of Macromedia Flash, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver to create an attractive, yet maintainable site. In the second half of the book, you’ll focus on building a powerful and dynamic user experience by combining Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, Contribute, FlashPaper, and ColdFusion. The enclosed CD-ROM contains all the files you need to complete the projects, plus completed files for you to compare with your results and use as models for future projects.
You learn how to:
- Optimize graphics in Fireworks, balancing quality and file size
- Design in a standards-compliant, all XHTML-CSS workflow
- Insert and format text, images, and CSS layers in Dreamweaver
- Master multimedia concepts, such as timelines, libraries, and file architecture
- Create Flash animations, using frame-by-frame and tweened animation techniques
- Create functional buttons using Flash symbols and ActionScript
- Integrate video into Flash projects
- Use ColdFusion to display live database data on a Web page
- Send data in and out of Flash movies to server scripts and databases
- Leverage the power of Contribute to maintain, distribute, and control Web content and FlashPaper to create, share, distribute, and use documents in a secure, universal format