Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe Creative Suite 2
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 600
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-41793-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-41793-0
Adobe's Creative Suite offers a powerful unified design environment that includes Photoshop CS2, Illustrator CS 2, InDesign CS2, GoLive CS2 and Acrobat 7.0. Problem is, you've still got to learn the thing, and learn it well: Your job, after all, depends on it. No one understands that better than the authors of this book, who draw on their own real-world professional knowledge to deliver all the industrial-strength production techniques and timesaving tips you need to start creating print and web projects with the Creative Suite 2 in record time. You'll find everything you need here to successfully master its advanced tools; working with the Adobe Bridge file browser, Stock Photos and more.