Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe InDesign CS3
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 7-1/2 X 9-1/2
- Pages: 912
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51492-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51492-9
Adobe InDesign is no longer the industry newcomer—it’s a full-fledged, sophisticated program, tightly integrated with the other Adobe industry leading graphics and Web programs. It’s the essential tool for anyone doing page layout and design. With the release of InDesign CS3—part of Adobe’s perfectly synchronized, tightly integrated Creative Suite 3 (which now includes Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3, Dreamweaver CS3, and Flash CS3 Professional in the Design Premium and Web Premium packages)—it takes its place in the design firmament! Real World Adobe InDesign CS3 offers industrial-strength and time-saving techniques for design professionals who need to start laying out, proofing, and printing pages with InDesign CS3, without missing a beat (or a deadline!) in their fast-paced production cycles. Design pros will find everything they need here to successfully master InDesign’s advanced page layout tools, manage color, snippets, and use the program more efficiently. They’ll also find complete coverage of essential features in InDesign CS3, including new gradient feather, directional feather, and bevel and emboss effects; improved transparency controls; improved long document support; expanded Find/Change; and an even more flexible and customizable user interface.