Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Working Smart in Adobe Photoshop CS2
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 304
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-49103-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49103-9
Everyone uses Photoshop; however, not everyone uses it efficiently! With this guide, the folks at Adobe Press are hoping to remedy that situation. Realizing that if you’re a veteran Photoshop user, you may still be using methods more suitable to long-ago versions and that if you’re new to Photoshop, you may be missing out on some of the long-honed shortcuts and automated tools, Adobe Press has come up with a guide that shows you how to tap into Photoshop’s productivity features to streamline your work whatever your level. You’ll be amazed at how much time you can save by taking advantage of Preferences, presets, Actions, scripting, batch processing, keyboard shortcuts, Workspaces, file browsing, the Bridge and more. You’ll also learn about new CS2 features that push the creative envelope even further: Image Warping, Vanishing Point, Smart Objects, and more. Simple instructions and images galore make learning easy with this smart, focused guide.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39